Type of position
This is a full time position.
Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
Québec, Qc, Canada
About Menya Solutions
Our mission is to develop software systems that automate thought processes in order to support users and machines in their decision making processes, allowing them to save money, time and lives.
We develop software for autonomous robots, military battle management, and simulation-based training. Our partners and clients include Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC), Thales Canada, Fujitsu Canada, Canadian Space Agency, Lockheed Martin Canada, CAE and MDA Corporation.
We are currently recruiting talented developer to develop 3D interactives characters and environments in a ‘serious game’ style software.
We are looking for programmers interested in, or that have experience in the development of:
- 3D real time software: simulations, serious games, 3D operating modes, virtual visits, etc.
- Augmented reality software: Mobile apps, training tools via HoloLens, etc.
- Virtual reality software: video games, immersive experiences, etc.
- B.Sc., B.E. in computer science, or software engineering, or equivalent.
- 3 years experience in software development.
- Strong software development skills (C++, Java, C#, Python).
- Fluent in both French and English.
- Have developed 3D / AR / VR applications using Unity 3D on several platforms: PC/MAC/Mobile/Helmets.
- Device knowledge of VR/AR: Samsung Gear VR, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Microsoft HoloLens.
- Mastery of Ruby.
- Able to work concurrently on multiple tasks.
How To Apply
To apply you can send us your application via the form below or send an email to email@example.com. Only the candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Menya solutions, we build the future. If you want to join and become part of our team, visit us at www.menyasolutions.com to learn more on our mission and vision.