Type of position
This is a full time position.
Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
Québec, Qc, Canada
About Menya Solutions
Our mission is to develop software systems that automate thought processes in order to support users and machines in their decision making processes, allowing them to save money, time and lives.
We develop software for autonomous robots, military battle management, and simulation-based training. Our partners and clients include Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC), Thales Canada, Fujitsu Canada, Canadian Space Agency, Lockheed Martin Canada, CAE and MDA Corporation.
We are currently recruiting talented software developers to maintain and expand our existing technology for autonomous decision making (automated planning, plan recognition, machine learning, execution and execution monitoring) to drive the next generation of automated agents driven by artificial intelligence.
We are looking for programmers interested in one or more of the following:
- Development of artificial intelligence algorithms. Ideally, you are familiar with basics concepts in artificial intelligence programming theories and algorithms, such as machine learning, automated planning and probabilistic reasoning.
- Game AI development and similar applications.
- Development for robots and of robot automation algorithms. Ideally, you have hand-on experience with robot programing (using frameworks such as ROS and OMPL).
- Development using Unity3D.
- B.Sc., B.E. in computer science, or software engineering, or equivalent.
- 3 years experience in software development.
- Strong software development skills (C++, Java, C#, Python).
- Fluent in both French and English.
- Team lead experience.
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple tasks.
How To Apply
To apply you can send us your application via the form below. Only the candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Menya solutions, we build the future. If you want to join and become part of our team, visit us at www.menyasolutions.com to learn more on our mission and vision.