General Web Programmer (Full Stack)
Type of position
This is a full time position.
Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
Québec, Qc, Canada
About Menya Solutions
Our mission is to develop software systems that automate thought processes in order to support users and machines in their decision-making processes, allowing them to save money, time and lives.
We develop software for autonomous robots, military battle management, and simulation-based training. Our partners and clients include Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC), Thales Canada, Fujitsu Canada, Canadian Space Agency, Lockheed Martin Canada, CAE and MDA Corporation.
We are currently recruiting talented web developers to maintain and expand our healthcare training simulator called EVA.
As a general web programmer, you will be required to design, implement, deploy and maintain the back end and front end of EVA. You will work in a dynamic and multidisciplinary team to implement the required functionalities.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, or Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in web software development.
- Familiar with Backbone and Marionette.
- Familiar with Unity Web or any other 3D engine for the web.
- Familiar with C # and / or Java.
- Bilingual French / English.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks.
How To Apply
To apply you can send us your application via the form below or send an email to email@example.com. Only the candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Menya solutions, we build the future. If you want to join and become part of our team, visit us at www.menyasolutions.com to learn more on our mission and vision.